Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Welcoming Kenya to anybody who comes in!

Some visitors came some days ago and the Sister welcomed them as if they knew them.  The second picture has the visitors from Italy who have come to visit the mission. This community of salesians really have a spirit of accompaniment with everybody that they meet.  The priests welcomed me with a heart of brothers and sisters.  As I reach the end of my mission I realized that we are supposed to treat people without making differences or favoritisms.  Everybody that comes in to the Salesians of Don Bosco in Makuyu realizes that home is not far because of all the love received here.  I thank all the people that have made this mission possible.  Father Jayme Mathias and Sister MaryGloria have been an special blessing to me.  I Thank God for meeting people like them.  I send my greetings and prayers to all the community of Cristo Rey Parish specially Michelle and all the people that came with me to mission.  You all have come with me to Mission and I appreciate it very much.  This has definitely being a life transforming experience that I will never forget.  I have been filled with blessings from everybody here and I do not find words to thank them all.  God bless you all in the states as well, nothing would have been possible without your support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment