Sunday, June 19, 2011

Accompaniment Futbol Style




Today in the Solemnity of the Holy Trinity the technical school of Don Bosco played a soccer match against a local Teachers College team.  Without realizing it I found myself playing with them and encouraging them.  There is a player in our team that is very fast; however, the last 3 matches he missed many opportunities to score a goal.  I had a chance to approach him one of this past days and I talk to him and today he scored two goals.  We all have talents, its just that we need to find them and that somebody tells us that we can do it.  When we approach somebody else, lets do it with Love, because it is Love that can touch other hearts to listen.  We got a victory of 4-0 today and I laughed with them, and we all enjoyed it.  We are invited to wept with those that wept and to be glad with those that are glad.  Without thinking about it consciously Jesus acts in us when we let him live in our hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment